Thursday 14 February 2008

What have I done .....




I created a very basic website - just a home page linking to a gallery - a little more than a year ago, using the free space from my ISP, and told myself I was going to learn HTML and CSS and make a proper website. Did I? Huh, no.

But in a recent fit of displacement activity (amazing what you'll do when work is driving you to distraction ...) I bought myself a domain name and a hosting package. Now I have no excuse. *gulp* I've spent a large part of the past few days banging my head against a brick wall, trying to sort out what I want and how to do it. I told myself I should have done more prep before waving the plastic around but, let's face it, nothing gives me the same incentive as knowing I'm paying for something I can't properly use yet.

Watch this space!

No comments: