Tuesday 21 November 2006

It's all Greek to me


Pretty much how I felt after a couple of meetings today. Ever had one of those "new in the job" days when by lunchtime, your face aches from trying to keep it looking interested and as if you have a freakin' clue what everyone else is talking about? I swear, the company I work for must be in the Guinness Book of World Records for acronyms.

So, a few Tylenol later (yes, I may be a Brit but I holiday in the USA and I *heart* Walgreens!) I was feeling a bit perkier .... until the next meeting. And the next. I can see an early night coming on tonight. Ugh.

In other news, our skip has gained an old mattress LOL

Fractoid hon .... I just bet you'd send dead bugs, you wicked woman!!

Dzeni: thanks for the lovely comment on yesterday's fractal! I called it "Not the only fruit" after the book title "Oranges are not the only fruit" :)

Today's offering is called "Writhe" .... I thought it apt after all the writhing my poor remaining brain cells did today!

2 comments:

Dzeni said...

Beautiful fractal with very cool colours. Hope that your day today is going better. Learning a new job is always painful. Poor you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Wench! Meetings just bite don't they? I can imagine the things running through your head while you sit quietly and try to look interested. LOL I love the on-going story of the skip! What's in, what's out, what's new... Please keep telling us what's happening! Inquiring minds want to know!